Osvaldo Ríos's character in the telenovela Triunfo del Amor capitulo 142 will have a very close encounter with death

In the telenovela Triunfo del Amor capitulo 142, Osvaldo Sandoval, played by actor Osvaldo Ríos, was an assault with a firearm and his character will be on the verge of death.


"In the case of Osvaldo Sandoval, as happened to many people, it has an encounter with death, we will see a scene very well made, well produced, where it through the tunnel of light, many people relates to live and feel when you experience death. He reaches the tunnel, has a very deep, very spiritual, with God and asks that you please allow him to live to enjoy their children and grandchildren, "says Rios on this scene will be seen in the telenovela Triunfo del Amor capitulo 142.



Osvaldo Rios in the telenovela Triunfo del Amor capitulo 142 confesses that he felt no anxiety at the time of recording the scenes, however documented with videos that submitted an inner peace.



"I went to the Internet and checked out several videos of people who have gone through this situation and tried to establish that empathy with what he heard and did not cause me any anxiety, because everything I heard and what I experienced was a very nice peace, contrary to what one might think and I when I prepared for the scene I really felt a peace very nice, very big because I had heard from people who felt a great peace that and then gives back a little sad, "talk the actor.



Be sure to follow these shocking scenes in the telenovela Triunfo del Amor capitulo 142, 21:15 hours in the Canal of the stars.